5.01.2008

My dog and my foot

My buddy luke seems to be a little frustrated that i dont post enough. I am sorry, i am not big about writing, but when i do i like it.
So my dog was stolen... yes... stolen. I was over at my parents one saturday and my father in law calls and asked if i took my dog to our new place in Marshall. I said...no... and he said that she was gone. I rushed over there to find her gone. Her big stake that she had in the ground, her dog dishes, her dog house, her dog BONES (pathetic)... and of course her. :( I filed a stolen dog report with the police and have heard nothing since. Korah, if you are out there...mommy misses you and i hope you are at a home with lots of kids to pet on you and a cat to torture.....
Now it is time to talk about my foot. I was playing tackle football on sunday and had a fabulous time! Then i played some volleyball and that was fun too, except it felt like the volleyball was a basketball, it was way too hard and everytime i hit it my arm would turn more red. So then i wanted to play a triathalon of sports and decided to play some basketball. They have a hoop set up in their pole barn and we were playing 3 on 3 and the ball was tipped out of somebody's hand and i went to go get it and turned my ankle and it popped really really loud. I was hoping that i didnt break it, which of course i didnt, but i did sprain it and i have to be on crutches for a couple of days. I HATE CRUTCHES!!! Yeah, my sister Sara was always the accident prone one so when she was on crutches i liked to take them from her and just play around and be like "oh you are so lucky i want crutches" curses... they are the worst ever. My arms hurt from lugging this body around and i am very clumsy on them, its kind of embarrassing. They are a very good work out i must admit.
So right now I am missing my big sister Aimee and i need to give her a call to see what she has been up to. I have been thinking about her alot lately....
We finally got a home phone! Shocking I know... Red wings are going to sweep the avalance, my husband is downstairs watching the game.
That is all i have to say for now i guess
until next time (hopefully it is sooner then usual)

1 comment:

darlabug said...

Sorry about your dog. That is terrible. Are there any neighbors you can talk to? You would think someone would have seen a dog and all that stuff walk off.