6.27.2008

FYI!

I just wanted to let you all know:
1) I am not dead
2) I am starting to paint my house... and about that... you can go to Lowes/Menards (I prefer Lowe's) and pick out your paint colors, and then take those samples over to Wal-Mart and they will match up those colors in their computer and give you the inexpensive Wal-Mart paint of the color that you loved so very much from Lowes. AND it is less then 12.00 a gallon! So we bought four gallons of paint for less then $50. It was amazing. I am so very excited.
3) I was approved to work part time starting August 1st - its not July 1st like i wanted, but i got approved so I am not complaining. Pioneer list... HERE I COME!!!
4) However, I still hate my job.

Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Elissa! Like Troy said in his comment at the convention, you can't wait for the circumstances to pioneer, you have to make them happen. Jehovah will bless you!

Luke said...

Who says "Toodles"?? What are you an 80 year old grand mother?